Our client is located in Belgium and is a growing-established company in concrete / stable construction. For this company we are currently seeking a formworker Concrete
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Formworker Concrete
- You are responsible for pouring concrete and setting moulds according to a technical drawings
- Oiling the formwork/moulds are also part of the job
- As a formworker Concrete you will be placing the steel reinforcement
- To be sure of a good finished product you check the concrete to see if it is a solid airless mass of concrete.
- Disassembling formwork from the day before, clean it to make it concrete free.
- Checking the concrete for air holes at the outside and repair this if needed.
- Cleaning up the plant/working area, so this is clean and ready for the next day.
What we ask from a formworker concrete
- You have completed LTS/VMBO/MBO building training or knowledge through work experience
- As a fromworker experience in formwork / a production environment
- Experience with use of hand tools and/or pouring tools
- As a formworker you have the ability to read basic plans
- Also you have the ability to work independently and accurately
- affinity with concrete/building/construction and are not afraid to work hard
- You have a valid Safety certificate VCA or are willing to get one asap
- experience with cranes or concrete machines
- Possession of a forklift certificate is beneficial but not essential
- Ofcourse you have a valid driver’s license B and preferably E
- We enjoy a healthy dose of humor
To be successful in this position you need to be
- Reliable, punctual, accountable and have a good work ethic.
- Physically fit for heavy work
- Committed to a safe working environment.
What we offer;
- You will be working in a challenging work environment with short lines and an informal atmosphere within a professional organization.
- A competitive salary of €12,50 bruto per hour.
- In this job you are certain of a full time position (38 hours / 5 days) with excellent career opportunities!
- Accommodation to live (if needed)
- Transport to and from the job
If you believe you can meet the requirements above and you are looking for your next long-term venture, please contact us at email@example.com or call +31495-563144
for more jobs check here